Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Profilr Template. Images not displaying.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello
I am a newbie. Please be gentle. All help greatly appreciated.
Profilr template. When setting up the side panels the slideshow, gallery and photoset features appear to work as expected BUT no images are actually displayed. The file names of the images are displayed and, in the case of the slideshow, these move across the website as you would expect during a slideshow but there are no images. If the background image is turned on during a slideshow the background image is displayed and the filenames move across the screen but again no image is shown. I have tried different images from different image folders. I have completely reloaded the template twice. I have tried different browsers. I have checked the console for Jquery conflicts but nothing obvious (I am a newbie remember so I do not really know what I am checking!!). As a problem I hope this all makes some kind of sense and any suggestions are very welcome. Thank you.
  • Neil Barlow
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Please post URL to your site so we can take a look
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
Hello

photese.co.uk

Thanks
  • Neil Barlow
  • 12 Month basic
  • 4 posts
Please open support ticket and provide super admin login details so we can take a look at the template configuration
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
Just as an update we have updated the profilr template to include more panels

We have a twitter stream here - twitter.com/jbactivity

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers