Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Can I add code to only one template style?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there. I'm trying to add custom code to ONE template style, and it's adding it to ALL of them.

Specifically, I'm trying to "hide" the top bar in the New Lifestyle template from one menu item. I made a copy of the template style I'm using on the whole site, and assigned the copy (called "calendar only") to only one menu item. I edited this "calendar only" copy of the template style with this code in the "after <head> section:
<style>
body #navwrap
{color: #222;
height: 0;}
</style>

I opened the "original" New Lifestyle template (the one I'm using across the rest of the site), and the code is in that copy of the template, also.

Is there a way to add this custom code to just one template style? Other aspects of the style seem to be independent (the positions, for example).

Thanks.
  • Karin Carlson
  • 12 Month basic
  • 27 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Currently you are right that option isn't available

What I would suggest as this is one page is to use the item class that specifically targets the page

and then add this to the custom css

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers