Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Adding A Module Position To A Row

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey guys!
I have a small dilemma. I have a row for services on row/grid 3. I have it divided into 3 module positions. My problem is that I want to have the 3 module positions across the top of the row, and have another module position spanning the bottom of the row with additional info in it.

I have tried to follow the instructions here: docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-v1/adding-a-module-position-to-a-zen-grid-framework-template

I can't seem to find the directories and files that it refers to. I am also concerned that using the onepage design may present unique challenges regarding adding new module positions.

So, being the amateur that I am, I am not too sure how to approach this and was hoping that you could point me in the right direction.

I have attached an example of what I am trying to achieve.

Thank you!!!
Attachments:
  • legionunknownwca
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi :)

Try doing this using the normal interface in the t3 layout
Have the 3 modules being 4 spans width
Then the 4th being 12 spans

The 4th will drop to the line below

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Awww man! That was way too easy! Apparently, I have much to learn. That took care of the problem and I was able to successfully configure it the way I wanted. I am shocked at the flexibility of the T3 interface. Thank you so much Paul! You have been a life saver.
  • legionunknownwca
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
No problem - you're welcome :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers