Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

slideshow transition ignored in Nebula

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
I'd like my slideshow in the 'banner' position on the front page of the Nebula template to only fade in and out when they change.
I made the setting for 'transition' to Fade (not Slide), yet the images keep sliding in the first time they appear, and once the first cycle is completed, they then do what I want (fade in and out).
Is there a way to stop them sliding in?
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nick,

We overrode this behaviour in the template's js/ folder.

If you remove the following from the js/template.js file it will remove the behaviour.
jQuery('#banner .zentext').addClass('animated bounceInLeft');
	jQuery('#banner .zenitem2 .zentext,#banner .zenitem4 .zentext,#banner .zenitem6 .zentext').addClass('animated bounceInUp').removeClass('bounceInLeft');
	jQuery('#banner .zenimage').addClass('animated bounceInUp');
	jQuery('#banner .zenmore').addClass('animated fadeInDown');
	jQuery('#banner .zenitem2 .zenimage,#banner .zenitem4 .zenimage,#banner .zenitem6 .zenimage').addClass('animated bounceInRight');

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers