Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Using Moments/Zentools

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi again :)

I'm not sure if I asked you at this some point but what are the version numbers of the T3 plugin and the template

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/how-to-joomla/how-to-find-a-version-number-of-an-extension-plugin-or-template
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
T3: v. 1.4.3

Moments: 1.4.1

I'm using a Macbook Pro, OS X, and this happens in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. (That may have been unnecessary info.)
  • KathyJ2MG
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 26 posts
Are you able to install a quickstart of the template either on a localhost or in a sub directory on a live server?

That way you can see how the demo site looks and play around with it - that was how I first started

For the layout tab - that is the positions you have published - some are fixed but most you can enable or disable

You can find out more here

www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/how-to-joomla/how-to-resize-position-widths-in-t3-templates

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The panel that is showing is a glitch its the panel position showing - it shouldn't be displaying permanently

The panel position controls the +more you see in the demo site in the top right corner of the demo site

demo.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?theme=jun13

Its triggered by a module in module manager being published to the panel position

You can turn if off by clicking the +more at the bottom of the page and then click the cross
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Ok, we can't put up the demo site to play around with/practice on. So I'm going to keep going with trial and error.
I did get the hovering menu to go away, which was a tremendous relief. I'm sure I'll have a question (or seven!) tomorrow.
Thanks, Paul!
Have a lovely evening.
  • KathyJ2MG
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 26 posts
No probs - you may want to open a new thread if you hit a new problem

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers