Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Grid 3 and T3 Versions

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Bamboo,

I noticed that the download version is 1.0.3c. And that downloading T3 takes me to JA web page where it won't let me download the T3V3 version.

What is the state of Grid 3? The T3 1.0.1 version is slow and, in Joomla 3, using 1.0.1 with Grid 3 V1.0.3c doesn't seem to mesh.

Jonathan
  • Jonathanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 439 posts
  • 7 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jonathon,

Grid3 compatible with v1.1 will be released this week after we get the next theme out.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Great. Thanks for the update.

Jonathan
  • Jonathanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 439 posts
  • 7 Thanks
Think you know about this - but just in case you can see the updates as per releases via our twitter feed

twitter.com/jbactivity

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,

I'm not getting emails when a reply to a forum thread or a ticket. So, sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I use it all the time. My rationale for bringing this up is that I can't seem to get the template to work and found working with the T3 version released with it to be slow.

I read the Grid3 thread and find that people seem to be working with it and the T3 version and just wanted to see if its me or the release needs an update.

No need to reply.

Jonathan
  • Jonathanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 439 posts
  • 7 Thanks
Hi

Grid3 template was developed for T3 v1.0.3 but there were some changes so there will be modifications needed in order to work well with T3 v1.1. But as far as I can say not too drastic changes. So if you made some changes you should be still able to easily update to Grid3 with T3 v1.1
  • Zuzuzu
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
Ive just released the T3 v1.1 compatible version of Grid3.

docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/grid3-changelog

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers