Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

2.59 Quickstart Installation

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Since the 2.59 Quick Start was updated today, I've actually managed the install. I tried with the previous file and it basically blank paged or errored.

I'm on Step 6, Main Configuration, and everything seems good. . . . but I've seemed to timed out on the database table creation. I've got a never-ending loading bar and if I go into PHPAdmin, there are only 21 tables under my database. I'm a bit afraid to close out if it's not finished. Can anyone confirm how many database tables there should be? That way I know if that is the actual issue.

Also, there's a box beneath the administrator login section on this page with a "0" in it. Can someone confirm what this is for me?

Of note, I can completely install 3.02 just fine, but as I'm using Wordpress for Joomla, I actually need the 2.59 version.

site: portfolio.samdennettstudios.com

Thanks!
Attachments:
  • nekobaby
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nekobaby.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi
I am sorry but I can't confirm your issue as to be sure, I just downloaded and tested on different machine.

I would suggest reupload all files to your server again, delete all 21 tables you were able to install and try again.

Of course, if this fails as well, please, create ticket and add cpanel access inside ticket so I can get into DB and to files and correctly search for possible cause.

Also, what MySQL version you have??
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
It definitely failed.
Mysql version is 5.5.28-cll
I will give it one more trying before putting in a ticket.
  • nekobaby
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
Oki, please, try it again.
I really tried now again. And now I used different machine compared to one where I was creating Quickstart package.

And of course, if your second attempt won't work, create ticket and I will look at it.
  • Zuzuzu
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
Hi

thank you for ticket. I did install without single issue your Grid3 within 3 minutes. This makes me believe you did incorrectly typed DB info or you have some other issue with your computer.
  • Zuzuzu
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers