Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Move to new host, zentools not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, In anticipation of the move, I installed a copy of my site on Siteground. The live site is still on Rochen. While configuring the moved site, it seems like Zentools is not working. The slideshow in the background position does not show up, main menu is missing some styling, drop down items don't dropdown, and the pictures no longer open in a light box.

I downloaded the most recent version of zentools and installed it. No difference. I double checked paths, etc.

Here is the live site: www.thelazyexplorer.com/

Here is the moved version: www.joannepinatel.com/lazyx/

I would love any help trouble shooting this!
  • joanne721
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 285 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

What Joomla version is on the moved version?
Are you running jblibary?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul!

I'm running Joomla 2.5.19 on the moved site and the Jblibrary plugin is enabled but it has this message under description:

JB Library is a plugin used for Joomlabamboo templates and extensions. The plugin controls the loading of javascript libraries and also handles image processing for our gallery and content extensions. Please visit the JB library plugin settings page and update your plugin settings. This version includes some updates and improvements that need to be applied via the settings panel. Please edit the plugin and hit apply to save the new settings.

I'm not sure where the settings panel is!

J
  • joanne721
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 285 posts
Hi J,

Can you open a ticket for the site
Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers