Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Grid3 grid too small on home page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm redeveloping a site. Fresh Joomla 3 install.
I also loaded all the components for Grid3, then decided to also install the Grid3 Quickstart (I hope that did hot stuff anything up).
I have the bare essentials available on the site now and am slowly building the site.
I have come across a little problem where the grid on the home page is tiny and I can't make it fill the full width like in the demo.
I've changed image settings many times in the Zentools module but still can't get it any bigger see here: fruittreemedia.com.au/#
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
I was thinking that perhaps the background slideshow settings may also need changing as the black background (from the template) does not change with the image when you change the browser size from full screen. It does change in your demo.
There is a setting somewhere that's not working for me...

Thanks, Nick
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Can you show us how did you configure grid1 under layout config screen in the template configuration?
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
You are awesome!
That's somewhere I would never have looked.
Made Grid 1 one column wide and voila. Fixed.
Thanks so much.
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Glad I could help
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers