Support Forum

• Page:

Ascent Quickstart H2 Font

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

In the Ascent Quickstart H2 is not under the custom font stack 1>font selectors in the template manager, that means that the installation does not properly match the demo.

It means that some bits of the layout do not have that lovely Ascent look...
  • Suzanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 92 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

I've just installed the 2.5 quickstart without k2 and I see fontstack 1 as

h1,#midCol h3, #logo a, #banner .zentitle h2, #banner .zentext, #tagline span, .contentheading, .componentheading, h3

And h2 page titles are rendering as the demo does.

Which quickstart package are you using and what do you see as the selectors for fontstack 1?

Regards,
Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Hi Rob

JB_Ascent_Quickstart_J257_v2.3.0

I have the same code as you.

h1,#midCol h3, #logo a, #banner .zentitle h2, #banner .zentext, #tagline span, .contentheading, .componentheading, h3

But interestingly I H2 headings do not match the demo ones unless I add H2 separately...

h1,h2,#midCol h3, #logo a, #banner .zentitle h2, #banner .zentext, #tagline span, .contentheading, .componentheading, h3

I am not worried about this, it just took me a a while to track it down when I was trying to get the same look as the demo and wanted to share that
  • Suzanne
  • 12 Month basic
  • 92 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers