Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen tools lightbox

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi - I'm stuck trying to make the lightbox work - hope this is the right area in the forum.
I can't see how to assign an image to the lightbox.
I can see the instruction to 'drag content here' but clearly I'm not doing it right, because when I try I just drag the image into a new browser window.
I've read through the documentation, but I still don't see how to do it.
I know it's going to be really simple, but I just can't see it...
Is anyone out there kind enough to point this tired old git in the right direction?
Thanks
Ian
  • ianpanorton
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 1258 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Ian,

Could you attach a screenshot of your Zentools module settings so that we can check them for you?

If you want to use Lightbox, please make sure that you configured the option "Link Behavior" in the Zentools settings.

Regards,
  • vietvu
  • 12 Month basic
  • 605 posts
  • 51 Thanks
Hi again Vietvu. I've attached images for the general and image source settings.

Let me know what you think, and thanks again for the swift reply...

generalsettings.jpg

Imagesource.jpg
  • ianpanorton
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 1258 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi

your main problem is that you don't have any element in use.
So when you look at available items, under you have these boxes:

title
text
more
column2
etc....

so drag that box with mouse and move it up, just under title saying: Drag items here to use

Until you assign/move few elements you won't be able to use them.
And next step would be to provide URL from you so we can see if you don't have any JS conflict.
  • Zuzuzu
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1925 posts
  • 107 Thanks
Hi Zuzuzu - many thanks for getting back to me, and for pointing me in the right direction!
I've succeeded in getting thumbnails to appear on the page, but they don't do anything when I click on them.
I've tried adjusting the settings, but I don't really know what I'm doing with them...
The URL is : www.financingfirst.co.uk/newsite/index.php/flowcharts, and you can see the thumbnails at the top of the page.
The effect I'm after is below, if you click on Application process, or the text beneath it.
The module I'm using does the job, but it's very basic, and not responsive.
Thanks again for your help,
Ian
  • ianpanorton
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 1258 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi Ian,

Your website requires log in. Could you open a new support ticket with an account so that we can check it for you?

Regards,
  • vietvu
  • 12 Month basic
  • 605 posts
  • 51 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers