Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Slideshow and IE 7

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Just realized that slideshow does not works with IE7. Please have a look at www.it-powerkurs.de. I also still working to get the navigation working as desired. If I browse to a subpage the related main navigation item does not remain active. Hope there is any help out there B)
  • Nils Rudolph
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 55 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
IE7 is a bit fickle, as I am sure you know.

Try setting the slideshow width (in the module settings) to a px value rather than %. Your current layout is 920px wide, so set that in the module and see if that resolves the issue.

Let us know how that works out...

Thanks.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
Hi Seth, thanks for your quick response. I had a look into the parameters but cannot find the one you mentioned. I have attached a screenshot, pleas have a look at it and let me know which parameter I should tweak.

Thanks,
Nils
  • Nils Rudolph
  • 55 posts
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Nils Rudolph.
Hey Nils,

The module ha had a bit of an update since that screenshot shows - try downloading and ftp'ing the files from the new zip. Just upload and replace to modules/mod_slideshow3/ and it should show you that option in the module.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers