Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

print articles layout

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi everybody,

Perhaps I am missing something simple here, but.... when i click on the joomla "print" button while viewing an article, all text in the window that pops up gets right-aligned and prints right-aligned, which is not that correct imho. Same case with the "email" button (the form that pops up is right-aligned).

Any ideas please ?

Thanks in advance,

Takis
  • Takis
  • Previous Member
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Takis,

Go into the 'rhuk_milkyway' template folder and copy the file 'component.php' over to your 'Zen Grid' template root folder (i.e. templates/zengrid/). Just tested this on my localserve Zen Grid install and it fixed the problem. Anthony mentioned this in a Changelog post for another template. Let us know is this fixes your specific problem.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Hey guys,

Jason will have an update for Zen Grid later on today. I updated all of the templates with this fix a few weeks ago but the Zen grid template missed out.

Will post back here when its available.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Ed,

Indeed this fixed the problem. Thanks for the prompt reply
  • Takis
  • Previous Member
  • 6 posts
Takis,

Glad to hear that you got it sorted out. Make sure to download the revised Zen Grid theme when released for future use.

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers