Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Changing the "a" attribute in CSS file

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I have been going through the CSS file that controls the Zen basic set up , such as Font sizes, what goes where and how, but I can't seem to find the most basic one which is the link attribute "a" so I can fiddle with different link/hover/visited schemes.

where is it?

I actually quite like some of the "default" theme behaviour as opposed to the "container" ones.

Also any module I post to the "left" position with an extended menu, the separators come up as bright blue, if they are direct links they are like the other menu. Hence my wish to find out where the code for these links is...

Sean
  • Sean
  • 12 Month basic
  • 207 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
hmmm ...feel a bit stupid replying to my own question , but I suppose I've been looking at the wrong CSS file and I should be changing the one that sits in the zengrid/style/container folder?

So its a question of downloading that file , editing it , then uplaoding it back to replace the other one...yes?

:lol:
  • Sean
  • 12 Month basic
  • 207 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Sean,

You neat me to it :)

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Yeah just did it , all tweaking fine now.

now all I need to get rid of is the indent on separators/parent menu items.

Thanks Anthony
  • Sean
  • 12 Month basic
  • 207 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Ah ok - check out the span.expanded styles in the css file.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers