Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Grid -- Fantastic! Need some help from above

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for the Zen Grid - 960 template foundation. It is exactly what I needed to further my education as a Web site developer.

I installed the template and found the "above" position missing from the module position dropdown list (but not the template itself). I found the position in the index.php file but found it missing in the templateDetails.xml.

I am not sure if all I need to do is insert it after <position> breadcrumb</position> in the - <positions> section. Please let me know if other modifications need to be made as I do not want to break the template at this early stage.

Sorry to post this here, but I could not find a child board under categories.

Thanks,
Frank
  • Frank D
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 98 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks Frank Ill add it to the todo list.

You can just add it in the drop down list for the time being in the joomla admin and it will appear.

Thansk Anthony.

BTW there is a dedicated Zen Grid board - ill move it there now.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers