Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

ZGFv5 - Build.r

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Paul when saving changes in the Extensions --> Templates I get a slight hesitation and then the message Browser not responding and then everything goes thru. I think I read somewhere there is an article explaining chnages to make to my php.ini file. Also, I saw an article regarding how to setup things in Admintools.

Can you point me in the right direction for both please.
  • BWbamboo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 218 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'm a little unclear what you are having a problem with
Is the front end of the site not displaying the changes you make?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I'll need to check if admin tools is still an issue with the latest framework

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I'm not really having any problems; I'm just trying to set things up optimally. I'm a noobie in Anthony's ZGFv4 Slack folder. Admintools might very well not be an issue any longer; I just noticed something about it while finally reading the help documentation for the first time.

What I am really trying to do is smooth out the saving process when making changes to the template. By smoothing I mean eliminating the pause or hesitation that happens when saving. I get the message saying "Chrome not responding etc..." then things go through and all is good.

In my limited skill, noobie-way, I figured that something must need to be adjusted somewhere. No one else mentioned any problems regarding saving when we were testing things so I assumed it's just something on my end.

Does that help or just confuse things more?

I found the article "How to check PHP memory limit for Joomla 3" but was waiting for your response before I tried anything.
  • BWbamboo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 218 posts
  • 2 Thanks
ah sorry I wasn't sure

I would check you memory limit and see if that is an issue

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers