Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

dropdowns in zenmenu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

On the page below (as on several other sites I've tried) I cannot get a module to stay hidden when it's connected to the top level menu item.

--> link <-- live site, the menu item with icon (though I have disabled the dropdown because it doesn't drop down - instead, it makes the navbar go insane.) Am I misunderstanding how zenmenu supposed to work?

jb eco 1.3.2, zenmenu 1.1.1, j3.4.5

cchw-zenmenu-1.png

cchw-zenmenu-2.png
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by blueshift.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Have you tried having it come off the menu link a level below - I don't think you can do what you are trying at the moment

e.g. menu (top level) > Menu heading (child of above) with module loaded using zen menu

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
OK, that explains it then. I'm not crazy after al... well, this wouldn't disprove my mental state. But it explains the futility of my expectations, anyway. :blink:
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
being sane is overrated and perhaps also a little boring :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers