Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Can't get Filter Grid to work in V2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey guys, coming to grips with the V2 ZenTools. I want to replace my filtered grid on the site I'm working on with the V2 ZenTools option. I've read through the documentation but can't find the problem I'm experiencing. Basically, I'm not getting the correct filter options, nor am I getting any images. If you look at the page below, the top version is the old ZenTools filter grid and the bottom version is the new one. As far as I can tell, all settings are the same. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

garageastdev.co.za/thunderbolt/index.php/what-we-do/printing-solutions/printing/platesetters-2
  • Garageast
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 270 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I finally figured out that I needed to select Joomla as the content source rather than Categories.
  • Garageast
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 270 posts
ah thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers