Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

lightbox display duplicate articles

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hiya!
I have a zentools module that is displaying a grid of two articles on the home page. When you click on the image, it brings up the light box. There are only 2 articles, but the lightbox is repeating the articles so that there are 4 light boxes to click through. Why? What setting did I mess up?
Thanks!
Maria Lara
  • AquilinoArts
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 286 posts
  • 4 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Maria,

Do you have other zentools grids on the same page page?

Is the zentools the current version?

Do you have a link for the page in question?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I just reinstalled zentools. Still the first slide in the Nebula template has 4 light boxes (duplicates-should be only 2). I will throw the site on line. I've gone over the module settings over and over and can't figure out why this is happening. Any help is appreciated.
Little Worried,
Maria Lara
  • AquilinoArts
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 286 posts
  • 4 Thanks
Please put the website online and open a support ticket providing super admin login details and URL of course so we can take a look
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers