Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

T3 not compiling less to css...and other minutiae

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Since the update to J3.2.2 and T4 v 2.0.2update, it seems I've run into an issue with newlifestyle. There are no condition under which I can compile LESS to CSS, not even on my own local MAMP box. I just get
"Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later."
Quite a few complaints about this on the T3 forum.

Could this be a reason, then, that when I toggle the banner off on screen <480px I still see the banner on a phone? Similarly, when I toggle the Grid21 to be viewed only on mobile phones, it shows up anyway?

This is very strange behavior.

Right now, I have to do this all in mediaqueries. (ugh.)
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hasn't this come up on your latest ticket?

Have you edited or changed any of the css/less files apart from custom?

Have you createf lots more files in new templates versions? - the hosting package can run out of memory on occasion

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
This was on my latest ticket, but only incidentally. The reason for opening that ticket has been resolved, and I want to customize the dev site a little more. I have only changed custom css, no less files and no other css files. As it is commonly cited over at T3, it might be worth an investigation (by those who work in the deep code) as to where the source of this problem might be coming from and maybe provide a workaround in the kind of English the rest of us speak. :)
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Hi David,
Can you ping your old ticket or create a new one? with ftp access and I will take a look.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
it's been pinged.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers