Support Forum

• Page:

A very large… Thank You!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Anthony,

This is a follow-up to my last post entitled, ‘Need 'Smart People' HELP!’ (www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/joomla-security/9730-need-smart-people-help). Before I forget, please allow me to personally say thanks to you for jumping on my post, taking a peek at our problem/issue and for turning us onto Tom at Joomla Rescue. Without your fast initial assistance and recommendation I do believe the virus our site contracted would have gotten out-of-control and way past our ability to recover anything. Again, thank you… YOU were our guarding angle!

Now, let us move onto passing major thanks to Tom at Joomla Rescue. Without Tom’s quick and rapid response and dedication the affected site would have been pronounced DOA. Instead, Tom put it on life support and brought it back to life all within a matter of a couple of days. Oh, did I mention… all of Tom’s work was done over the weekend and into the darkest hours of the night. At no time throughout this process did Tom leave our side and always kept us informed in what he was doing or needed for us to complete is task. Coming from your recommendation I expected Tom to be good. What I did not expect was how complete and dedicated he was with his countless emails, follow-ups and phone consultations. It is my deepest hopes that I never have to engage Tom’s services moving forward (sorry Tom) but when we needed a fast security expert to right our sinking ship, Tom became our captain.

In closing, I can not thank you and Tom enough for everything you all did to assist us.

Personal Recommendation:
Joomla Bamboo: 5 STARS
Joomla Rescue: 5 STARS

Your humble servant,
Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers