Support Forum

• Page:

which version of Akeeba?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Just wondered what version of Akeeba people use?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I go with Pro so I can support Nick the developer. It also does stuff like backing up to amazon and dropbox which is pretty handy in my book.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Paul,

I have to second what Anthony said, Pro version is the only way to go with the extension. Supporting someone who has given so much to the Joomla community is necessary in my book. In addition, getting 14 Joomla sites backup each day and delivered to my Dropbox account... priceless!

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Thanks Ed & Anthony

Is that the 20Euro pro or the 40Euro pro version?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,

Had the same question when I purchased...

The 20Euro is just for the 'Admin Tools Pro' and their other FREE extensions. The 40Euro is just for their 'Akeeba Backup Pro' and their other FREE extensions. The 70Euro is just to receive 'Private Tickets Support' for their FREE extensions (3 supported domains). and finally, the 85Euro gets you their Admin Tools Pro, Akeeba Backup Pro and Private Tickets Support (Unlimited installation domains, 3 supported domains). All of these subscription packages are good for one year and unlimited installation domains.

Me personally, I purchased their 20Euro (Admin Tools Pro) and 40Euro (Akeeba Backup Pro) packages.

Ed
  • Ed
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Me personally, I purchased their 20Euro (Admin Tools Pro) and 40Euro (Akeeba Backup Pro) packages.

Me too ... My philosophy is that we need to support smart people like Nick and encourage them to stay in the Joomla world by making it financially viable for them. His prices are so cheap it's hardly worth thinking about in my book.

{/rant}
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers