Support Forum

• Page:

My web design services

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello everyone,

I would like to offer my web design services here. Following is a list of the sites I have developed using Joomlabamboo templates and extensions:

Newstream - www.maroma.com
Colourshift - www.pavillondefrance.com
Shopfront - www.lamornabaydesigns.com
Elevate2 - www.susan-proctor.com
Corporate - equiretech.in

I have been using Zen Tools extensions extensively in my work. Please view these examples of the use of Zen Tools: www.pavillondefrance.com/index.php/activites/conferences and naturellement.in/index.php/cataloge/fruit-syrups.

Thanks.
Susan
  • Susanp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Susanp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good luck :)
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
Bonjour,
J'utilise le template Corporate, je tente de comprendre le positionnement du logo, aussi faisant des recherches je lis votre info, cela m'interesse d'avoir une infogérance pour me dépanner dans la mise en page de Corporate et des outils Zen, par contre impérativement en français...
Thanks,
Maurice
  • e_joomlabamboo
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 1 posts
Hi MAurice,

Can you open a new thread and post in English if possible and we will help you there.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hello, Maurice,

I can communicate in French however I did not understand your exact requirements from your post. Also, evidently you need to write in English on this Forum as the forum's moderators do not know French.
You are welcome however to send me a private message through my website: susan-proctor.com, or click on my user-id on this forum to go to my profile page, and use the link "Send an email" to send me a private message

Thank you.
  • Susanp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
Last Edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Susanp.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers