Support Forum

• Page:

TRying to move to Zen Framework and JoomlaBamboo

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I currently run my professional site in joomla 1.5, with a customized rockettheme template (Panacea) and lots of modules - some of them being JoomlaBamboo modules ( www.andreaspada.com ).

I'll really love to port my site to ZenFramework and a JoomlaBamboo template, as I prefer the way Zen is conceived over Gantry, and also I really enjoy the ZenTools solution.

I obviously want to port my site to Joomla 2.5, using its native multilanguage content (I write content in at least three languages).
To mantain at most the current visual, which is appealing to me, I could mantain a subscription to RocketTheme to stay updated, but I prefer to reduce my sibscriptions at maximum, stay only with the tools I really enjoy and which I consider ore appropriate.

Is someone interested in develop a ZenFramework template similar in concept - but with an original character - that can be used to make the switch? I do not have an high budget, but can consider some proposals...

Many Thanks,
Andrea
  • andreaspada
  • 12 Month basic
  • 138 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Andrea,

I moved this thread to the Professional Services forum ;)
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreaspada
andreaspada wrote:
Hi, I currently run my professional site in joomla 1.5, with a customized rockettheme template (Panacea) and lots of modules - some of them being JoomlaBamboo modules ( www.andreaspada.com ) ...

I'd like to explain better my needs and opinions in regards that:

1) Mantain just the minimun in subscriptions mean I can use code from less developers, and so I can avoid better conflicts.

2) JoomlaBamboo have almost all the tools I need to mantain a functional, light and beautiful site.

3) With the money I'll use for others subscriptions I can pay a professional or even some hours of a JoomlaBamboo professional to solve and get tuned and updated my site.

Thanks!!!
  • andreaspada
  • 12 Month basic
  • 138 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers