Support Forum

• Page:

Opportunity for PHP Programmer

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello Everyone,
Over the past couple of months, I've been on an adventure to investigate Joomla e-commerce extensions. In my frustration with the status of Joomla e-commerce, I've forged some interesting connections with various developers!

One person I connected with is the owner of Foxy Cart (www.foxycart.com/). His company is developing something called "ACME Cart" for Joomla. It looks really promising and could be a winner in Joomla e-commerce.

The owner recently told me he's looking for a PHP programmer to complete coding for ACME Cart. I thought of the great people here at Joomlabamboo. I'm already a tester for ACME Cart, but I'm not a PHP programmer, so I wanted to pass the opportunity along.

Is anyone interested? If so, I'll facilitate the connection and you can take it from there.

Thanks,
Matthew
  • matthewschenker
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 311 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks Matthew,

I dont think any of the JB coders can help out but someone else might come along here who can.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Anthony,
All right, thanks.

I wish I knew enough PHP to get into it myself. I think this could be a great application for Joomla.

Thanks,
Matthew
  • matthewschenker
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 311 posts
  • 1 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers