Support Forum

• Page:

Looking for Designer Familiar with Zen Grid & K2!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

I am an editor, cinematographer, graphic artist, etc, who is looking for help on a current Joomla site we manage.

I've designed a site already, but am rebuilding it to make it function and navigate better. I can explain the situation better later, but I use JoomlaBamboo templates, specifically will be using the FolioLife template on this job.

I am looking for someone who can help with K2, along with MicroBlog and other CSS and design related tasks. You need to know your way around Joomla as well as CSS and cross-browser related issues. For example, I may need you to dive into the CSS and move a module/nav to a specific position on the site with specific behavior.

I will be working on the graphics side of the site as it would take too long to transfer all of my images over to someone else - and I can do the site myself but I am just running out of time and need someone to help pick up speed. But all the content is on the site, it just needs to be rearranged and organized into a better system on the new template.

Please let me know if you are interested, available NOW, and qualified, and we can talk.
EMAIL ME at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Thanks.
  • Kevin Peeples
  • Previous Member
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Kevin Peeples. Reason: update!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers