Support Forum

• Page:

question about zen tools

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hi, i asked via email 2 days ago and i have not gotten an answer yet so i want to ask here...
i want to create a module to show 5 images like this site addicted2success.com/ (you can see the 5 images at the top of the page) i would get the images from articles of k2 and show the author, title and description when mouse is over the image. I want to do
jj.png

exactly the same as they guy in this website did... so i want to know ,can i do it with Zen tools? if yes, will i get the support to do this? because im kinda new to this.

jj.png
  • luis
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

First of all our apologies for not replying to your email

It would be reasonably tricky to do with two zentool modules next to each other and would require some css customisation

The hover causing the text to appear isn't possible I'm afraid

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi again :D! thanks for your answer

hover isnt possible, but i can get the modules next to each other and show the title and author (from a k2 article), right? if yes i would get support to do that?

i have other option, i can create 5 modules (using zentools ofc) to show the image, author and title from k2 and use this tool www.gavick.com/metro-grid-joomla-module.html to put the modules together too, but i wanna know if i can get the help without using this tool :D!

thanks again
  • luis
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by luis.
Hi

Using zentools it would be a case of adding the content to the image - it wouldn't be able to pull the author from the k2 item

We wouldn't be able to do it for you

So in essence it would need to work by naming the file in a certain way and then you would need to load the modules either using your template syntax or css

Regarding the gavick extension its not something we've used so not sure what is involved

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers