Support Forum

• Page:

Reply Problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I want to set jTweet so that it doesn't show replies. I set 'Display Replies' to no and it worked fine until I also set 'Display Linking Text' to 'no' -- then it started showing replies again.

As long as linking text is 'no' jTweet seems to ignore 'Display Replies' setting.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Matt
  • mcriticos
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Matt,

Are you using the twitter query option or the twitter username option? Also when you say replies do you mean your replies or other replies to you. I seem to be able to get it to work fine here.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

I'm using the username option and I'm referring to replies that I make to other people. The replies don't show when 'no' is selected for replies, but start showing again if 'no' is selected for 'display linking text' even if no still selected for 'replies'.

Thanks

Matt
  • mcriticos
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts
Hey Matt,

Can you post a full; screenshot of your settings? Ive just tweeted some replies to people and it loads fine here.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Here's the screen shot attached - I couldnt fit it all on 1 page so I left off the Gneral settings at top which are module id=1 and css=Load Jtweet styles.

You said in your message that you tweeted replies and "it loads fine here" - so I just want to check that I've been clear that I dont want the replies to load. I just want my tweets to load but not my replies.

Thanks

Matt
  • mcriticos
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts
Hmm ok sorry for the confusion.

I think I found the bug but will have to issue an update on this in the next few days. Stay tuned and thanks for finding it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

Any joy with the bug fix yet?

Thanks

Matt
  • mcriticos
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers