Support Forum

• Page:

jTweet issue & question

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I really love jTweet but I've found a glitch which I hope there is a simple fix for.

I am building an intranet site and want to show jTweet once the user is logged in. Currently the tweets only show if I do *NOT* login. Once I login, the module is blank. I am running the latest Joomla and even tried disabling SSL for the entire site to see if that would make a difference.

From my testing it looks like using two jTweet modules just isn't supported. I wanted to show different tweets on the left/right sides of the site, but not a big deal.

I ended up trying the query functionality and entered "from%3ATWIT1+OR+TWIT2" in the query and both show. Is this correct?

Looks like twitter's search site just tanked ;)
  • Babul Mukherjee
  • JB Pro
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Babul,

Yes only one module ont he page at once at the moment but we are hoping that future versions will fix this.

Not sure whats goign on with your register only module because if you set the module to registered users only then the module should only display to them. Do you get any other errors?

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers