Support Forum

• Page:

Avanti and JB maps : font color of directions

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello from Paris,

I use JB maps with JB avanti, K2 and Joomla 1.5.20.

I installed JB maps but my issue is that the indications "from" / "to" on the map are in white over a white background so nothing can be see.

See the example :
www.thinkandgo-nfc.com/testthinkandgo/index.php?option=com_aicontactsafe&view=message&layout=message&pf=3&Itemid=2

Could you tell me how to change the default font color for JB Map from white to black so one can see the indications "From", "To" etc on the map over the squarre with the white background.

Thank you for your help,

Stefan
  • stetvilla
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 395 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stefan,

This 'link' styling within the JB Map is being pulled directly from your Avanti hilite selection (in this case style1.css). To adjust the map link color you will have to adjust your sites global link color effect. Currently you have your links using color #ffffff (white) based in large part because of the black background you are using. So within the style1.css file on Line 6, change #ffffff to a color that will be readable over a while (light) or black (dark) background. Maybe a gray color like #777777 or #555555 would strike the balance needed.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Hello Ed,

Thank you for your help. So no other solution than to change the color font of the whole site.... Not sure my client will go for that. ill' chek with him. Otherwise I'll try and find another Google map module which allows me to change the color font of the instructions.

Thank you again for your help Ed,

Stefan
  • stetvilla
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 395 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers