Support Forum

• Page:

Errors while installing

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

When installing the jb library plugin 1.5.12 (the latest) i get the following errors:

Warning: require_once(I:\XAMPP\htdocs\black\plugins\system\jblibrary\install\includes\defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in I:\XAMPP\htdocs\black\plugins\system\jblibrary\install\description.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'I:\XAMPP\htdocs\black\plugins\system\jblibrary\install\includes\defines.php' (include_path='.;I:\XAMPP\php\pear\') in I:\XAMPP\htdocs\black\plugins\system\jblibrary\install\description.php on line 17

And when going to the plugin manager opening the plugin i get this as a bonus:
Warning: html_entity_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in I:\XAMPP\htdocs\black\libraries\joomla\html\parameter\element\text.php on line 45

Php version is 5.2.8 and as you see its on a local install. I have tried it on 2 non JB templates btw. Any advise is much appreciated.
  • Serge
  • 12 Month basic
  • 39 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Serge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Serge,

Latest is 1.2 - is that what you are using?

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Yes, 1.5_1.2 as can be downloaded from the free extensions page and from for instance the powerplay download page.

In the meantime i have downloaded it as well from the powerplay download page and tried installing it in the powerplay quickstart (after uninstalling the previous one) with the same result as described above.

Its on xampp 1.7.0, haven't tried it yet on any other environment. Will try a different browser in a sec to download it, when in doubt, doubt yourself:)

Anyways, the errors are not ringing any bells?
  • Serge
  • 12 Month basic
  • 39 posts
Hi Serge,

Sorry for the delay.

Ive just uploaded v1.2.1 and it should fix this issue.

Can you take a look and let us know how you get on?

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Okidoki, all works now, thanks for the fix Anthony.
  • Serge
  • 12 Month basic
  • 39 posts
B) Thanks for letting us know Serge.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers