Support Forum

• Page:

Micro Blog Filter View

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I was attempting to use the Micro Blog filter view in a non-JB template. For the most part, the extension is working great, except for a few strange issues I'm seeing on repainting the sorted images.

I have the Filter View set to display 3 columns. I have a total of 9 images, so for the All filter, I get 3 images per row. However, if I sort by a different value that yields 3 images, I get 2 images in the 1st row and 1 on the 2nd row (instead of 3 per row). If the filter returns 5 images, I get 2 on the 1st row, 2 on the 2nd, and 1 on the 3rd row.

I believe I should be seeing 3 images per row, whenever 3 or more images are returned, correct? If not, any tips on correcting this or how does the sort order occur when the view is refreshed? Seems to be behaving strangely. Thanks!
  • brians
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by brians.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Brian - got a link?

That shouldn't happen as I fixed it during development but I wonder if we missed some default css that the templates we tested it on already have.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Actually just noticed you arent a current member. This module is for club members only. If you are a member best to log in with that account or subscribe with this one.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers