Support Forum

• Page:

Problems with SSL and JB Library Plugin

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I've been testing my site in ssl mode today and I keep getting the dreadful IE Security Warning "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?"

This box pops up every time I go from page to page on my site. I did a little digging and it appears the JB Library Plugin in causing this. When I turn off the plug-in the problem goes away. I inspected the source code in the template when its is turn on and found these two lines of code with the full url:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mydomainname.com/plugins/system/jbLibrary/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mydomainname.com/plugins/system/jbLibrary/jquery.lazyload.js"></script>

It looks like the plug-in is loading the full url instead of a relative path like these load:
  <script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/mootools.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/caption.js"></script>

I checked the plug-in php file and didn't see anything that stood out to change that to a relative path. On a side note i'm running joomla 1.5.15 along with the latest template version of ZenGrid. Any help would be great.
  • sbooks
  • Previous Member
  • 13 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey there,

I have just rectified this in a new update to the JB library plugin. It should be out later today after some testing.
Thanks for bringing this up. I'll update you in the ticket you have with us.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
I downloaded and installed new version of the plug-in and I'm happy to report the ssl issues in IE 7/8 are gone. Thank you so much for the fast response and update. I appreciate that you guys are quick to resolve problems for customers. A+ customer service!
  • sbooks
  • Previous Member
  • 13 posts
Great news thanks for letting us know.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers