Support Forum

• Page:

Won't resize my images /creat thumb

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Heya Joomlabamboo.

I have a problem with the Captify Content module. When I insert a image in a article (with the size 69x135), it shows up fine with hover effect and so on.
But if I insert a image with size 431x231 - the module can't resize the image => there is no image where the module is published.

I think it's a problem with resizing the image. Does the web-server have to be configured in a special way?
  • michael
  • Previous Member
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Michael,

I had the same issue, however I am a bit mathematically challenged when it comes to explaining how to resize the images properly....Anthony will no doubt explain it way better than I could

Heres a link www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/general-bamboo/9801-captify-content that describes how the resizing works with php.

Hope that helps while you wait for Anthonys answer on this one

Cheers
Craig
  • Craig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 2G rocks
  • 418 posts
Hi Michael,

Have you got a link?

Do you mean the image doesnt display at all? or the alt text only displays.

If you are loading a page for the first time the resize script needs to process the image and on images you want to diaply at large dimensions this takes some time. So if the browser is still loading then the script is still working. After the images have been cached it shouldnt have to do that again for a while.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers