Support Forum

• Page:

Image quality

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi!

I have searched for this topic but I did not find anything. When I use the captify content to show a picture of a K" category, the quality of the image that shows on the homepage is really bad. The original picture is in good quality, but it shows up so bad. Is Grid / captify content shrinking the image, or is there an alternative that I haven´t seen?

Also, how do I put a text that appears when the image fades out on "on mouse over"?

The test site is: www.wikstrom.nl

I would like to a text showing under the image like there is in bambootheme.com/showcase/jun10/?template=Blue_Scratches

Thanks!
  • wixtroem
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 19 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi - what setting do you have for the k2 image. If you set it to original it should resize the original and not a smaller thumbnail that k2 generates.

Also what transition setting do you have on the captify module? Try setting it to title overlay to see if that works.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanx!

Found K2 settings, size of thumbnail :)

Title worked out fine, just need to find out how I get it center / center instead of top / bottom.

/Martin
  • wixtroem
  • 6 Month Basic
  • 19 posts
Cool glad to hear it.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers