Support Forum

• Page:

captify link to contact page?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, my client wants a row of thumbnails to use as navigation and I thought, yes thats captify content, until I got to the last page, contact us which is not a category and I am stuck, will I need to just implement a CSS solution to attach the images to the menu items instead? Thanks, Carin
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Carin,

A CSS solution would be good. If you give id's to the menu items (mainmenu module params) you should be able to target them in the css.
There are various custom solutions I'm sure but that would work well. You won;t get the captify effect though.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Thank you Jason, I went on the Joomla forum and for any who come to this link in the forum here, a bit more detail follows: 1- upload a blank gif in the link's menu image (MENU ITEM)- parameters-system-menu image, then enable "other paramaters" - "image" and "link from image" in the MOD_MENU, I gave my menu the class of "golf", be sure to have "a" set to block as below, the item ids are found in MENUS
.menugolf li.item5 a {
width: 110px;
height:110px;
display:block;
background-image: url(../images/home.jpg);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: 0px 0px;
}

.menugolf li.item18 a:hover {

background-position: 0px -120px;
}
Take care, Carin
  • handsun
  • 12 Month basic
  • 511 posts
Cool thanks for posting this.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers