Support Forum

• Page:

Captify - link articles back to category

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi. Currently setting up a gallery site for a local artist using Captify Content and JBGrid template.

Captify is set-up to show articles from four of my categories on the frontpage. I would really like to hack the code somehow so that when a visitor clicks on the article's captify link they are taken to that article's category instead of the article itself.

I realise that i can set-up Captify Content to link to categories - however I want to use captify to show the latest images added (as articles) to a category on the frontpage - but have the link direct to the category instead of the article.

I guess that i need to modify the content link somehow in the modules default.php file. I have taken a look but my php skills are pretty limited and I coudnt' get it to work as I wanted. Can someone suggest how I might modify the content link to go tot he content items category instead of the item itself?

Cheers
Emily
  • Emily Pearce
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 34 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey Emily,

This one sounds doable but a little complex. I think it will come under the premium support option so feel free to post a quote request here and we will get back to you.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers