Support Forum

• Page:

When clicking links in Captify the page "jumps" up

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

When clicking on one of the links in Captify the page rolls up... I have to scroll down to se the loaded article...

www.businessdemo.co.uk/floor

Any ideas?
  • spiritas
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 31 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
spiritas,

Just took a look at your site (using FireFox) and I don't see where you are using the Captify module on the home page. In your 'Featured works...' area you are using the bambooBox module. Is this where you are having the issues? If so, everything on this end is working well. Regardless where I click onto an image, the fancy box pop-up screen auto-centers to the page position. What browser are you using to view your page(s)?

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My mistake... the site is :

www.southeastovencleaners.co.uk/
  • spiritas
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 31 posts
Hey there,

I haven't noticed anything unusual at all with the captify module on this.
The one problem I did notice was when you clicked on the captify link and then clicked home and then clicked on the link again, the modules on the home page show above the article.
You can fix this by creating unique menu items for each of those articles so that joomla can associate a unque item id with each of those.
You can create a new menu for this (you do not have to use it. Just needs to exist)
and in that menu add each of those articles as menu items. This will fix that issue for you.

If I am missing another problem you are experiencing then let us know what browser you are using for this and any more details you can share.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Hi,

Thanks. It works.

One more thing... is it possible to show these articles in a Fancybox or other form of popup?
  • spiritas
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 31 posts
If you are using BambooBox it is.
  • Seth
  • 8358 posts
  • 225 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers