Support Forum

• Page:

Three custom things about the captify content

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello!

I am just doing some experiments with the great captify content mdule.
I want to use it like a latest articles module which really works fine as you can see here:

www.rdmag.de/rdm

What I now would like to change is the following:

Is it possible that the black bar which contains the title an appears when the mouse hovers over the image will be there all the time? So no hover action but just there all the time?

I would really be happy if the title displayed in the bar could start much more left than now. Now there is about half a cm free space and then the title begins.

Also it would be fantastic if that black bar could start at the real bottom of the image and not about 2mm above.

I would be very glad if you could help me out with my questions!

Thx in advance!

Best!

martin
  • Martin Schulz
  • 12 Month basic
  • 38 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Martin,

It is all controlled via javascript, and it would require some hacking to get the bar to be there all of the time.

You should be able to change the padding on the bar by changing some of the values in the mod_captifyContent/css/captifyContent.css file. It might not work 100% because the javascript changes some values on load and might actually mess up what you want.

Regards,
Jeremy
  • Jeremy
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 407 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers