Support Forum

• Page:

Article ID in the URL

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am loving your JB FAQ. I have a question, when I click on an FAQ and then click on 'read more...', it takes me to that article, which is working exactly fine, but I was wondering as to why, in the URL, I have Article ID at the begenning of the URL, i.e.:

www.computer-repair-reading.com/computer-tips/70-use-your-keyboard-shortcut-instead-of-your-mouse.html

Please note that I do not have a Menu setup for that URL. I have setup a page where all my FAQ are listed and user will expand the FAQ and then clicks on 'Read more...' which will take him to the article page.

Now, is this a Joomla thing or a JB FAQ thing?

Your assistance is very much appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Roma64
  • roma64
  • Free Extensions
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey there Roma,

This isn't a JB FAQ thing. It's partly Joomla and what seems like SH404SEF(?) in play.
If you are using SH404SEF then you can configure the url in that component.
Hope that helped.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
Once again, thank you for your quick response and great extension. You are right and just as expected, the issue I was having was a joomla thing. I was able to resolve it by installing HP Router plugin.

Thank you!

Roma64
  • roma64
  • Free Extensions
  • 8 posts
Cool thanks Roma :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers