Support Forum

• Page:

jb slideshow v's zentools slider

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

One of the great things about the jb slideshow was the ability to position text anywhere in the display.

The zentools equivalent does not allow the same flexibility of positioning.

The crunch comes when you use jb slideshow with the new mobile friendly designs you are creating. It wont resize in the same way as the zentools slider.

Are there any plans to add the text position flexibility to the zentools slider as this creates great displays of images and overlapping text?

I will try not to beg, but would love to see this improvement - the best of both modules.

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks Richard.

You can offset the horizontal position etc using the columns. Ive added some new classes in the new framework that allows positioning of modules from the top in increments in 25px blocks.

Ill look at a way to add this flexibility in the next version.

Thanks for the feedback.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
That's great. I will check out the updates. Zentools has some great features. I can appreciate you may not want everything to get so complicated it gets hard to follow.

I look forward to this amend however as you can get some great display results with jb slider.

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
No probs Richard.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers