Support Forum

• Page:

Possible feature for grid framework

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Anthony
my life has become increasingly easier since using your templates and frameworks! at the risk of sounding greedy (or lazy) do you think there is a way in future upgrades of the framework to include a way to upload a favicon.ico? it's pretty basic to do manually through ftp or a filemanager, but it would be super cool if we could do it at the same time we upload a logo.

you rock!
robb
  • robb rich
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 17 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
We love all suggestions - I like lazy :)

However I don't think the conversion of an image to 16px by 16px would work for a lot of people

Also I think that people would run into issues of the formats as you be converting a jpg, png etc to an ico format - just tried by renaming and it didn't work

Then you would still have to overwrite the existing file :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I agree that making the logo convert to the ico could pose some problems. what I was hoping for is an interface in the framework (on the appearance) that would let you upload the ico file without having to use the cpanel or ftp. I don't know if it's feasible though, since when you upload the logo to the template, it doesn't put it in the template folder, but rather in the images folder at the root.

cheers!
robb
  • robb rich
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 17 posts
Hi Robb,

Ive added it as a potential feature to the framework for the next update. Should be easy enough to implement in 1.7 at least.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers