Support Forum

• Page:

Member log in should be on more pages

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

When I want to post on the forum (or do other things on the site) I have problems finding the Member login.

Please put the login on more pages. Or at least links to the Member Log in on more pages -- including prominently on the Forum page(s).

Thanks

Rowby
  • rowby
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Rowby,

Thanks for the feedback :)

It may be the amount of mince pies I've consumed but isn't the login in the top right of every page

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Rowby,

Also when you are logged in you should see your avatar and renew / logout links.

When logged out those links become the member link.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi, all...

All I know is, when I arrive at the site, and am not logged in, I do not see a log in form on any of the initial pages. I only find it if I click on the Members link.

Also when I am not logged into the forum and try to do a post

I am taken to this page:
www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=post&do=reply&catid=532&id=58069&Itemid=215

"Please Log In
Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute."

However there is no link on that page or in that message taking me to the login page which appears only to exist on the members link.

Thanks

Rowby
  • rowby
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the clarification - the member slink is the link you should use to be taken to the login form.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers