Support Forum

• Page:

Getting message report where not related with

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi admin,
I dunno where to post this up but this matter is quite some time already but it happen again today....can u check the fireboard forum setting or you email setting where I just got an email where i did not related with it but it keep on sending me the email to my inbox. The email are regarding

"Message Reported:wrong category"
dugharriswas sent you a message because ofwrong category

Report Sender: dugharris
Report Reason: wrong category
Report Message: I accidentally posted this in the wrong category.

It should be under "Bliss".

Sorry about that!

Message Poster: dugharris
Message Subject: JB Slideshow v3 with Bliss
Message: I'm new to JoomlaBamboo and have been putting together a site using the Bliss template.

I'm trying to get JB Slideshow v3 to work with it (I understand that it's not completely compatible with all of the templates yet).

The Slideshow "works" but it doesn't appear in the proper location (image below). Is this a CSS issue? I tried playing around with the template_css.css and was able to move the images around pretty much into place, but I have no idea what to do with the header_overlay.png file.

My main objective is to correlate specific images to specific articles. Can this be done with 2.5? (that version works, although it seems to "turn off" the flashes on the extended menu). If not, how should I proceed in getting v3 to work correctly?

Thanks,

[img size=1050]http://www.joomlabamboo.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/slideshow.jpg[/img]

Message Link: http://www.joomlabamboo.com/forum/elevate/10033-jb-slideshow-v3-with-bliss#10033

First for all i did not subscribed to any forum or topic in here...but why i getting this message instant of you guys as the owner of the website and mods in here...plz check why this thing happen & it seems like spamming my inbox or what....? This is not the first time i get this email....it happen a long ago and i think it started again...keep on email to the wrong person/user in the forum.:( I dunno it that i'm the only face this problem or others user in here too...Hope you guys can take action on this matter.

Regards...
  • Mae
  • Previous Member
  • 22 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Mae,

This seems to be some misconfiguration in the forum settings. I apologize for the inconvenience and will look into why you got this message.
The message is familiar to me and was not sent intentionally to you. So it is certainly a glitch in the forum. We'll look into rectifying this as soon as possible.
Thank you for drawing our attention to this.

Regards,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
hi Jason,
no problem....hope you guys can fix it up then, if not many user will be wondering what happen and why if they have been in my situation too. :)
  • Mae
  • Previous Member
  • 22 posts
Thanks Mae :)
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
This happened to me today too. I thought it was weird, and when I did a search on the user name "dugharris" I found this post. Thought you'd want to know - It was exactly the same content as the letter that Mae got. Thanks.
  • Bobbie Marquis
  • Previous Member
  • 7 posts
Thanks Bobbie,

It's a bug in Fireboard and I might limit a few features till the bug is fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience folks.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
this is not my posting !!

what's going on here..??

d.:woohoo: :S :silly: :ohmy: :angry:
  • Intellitrade Kft
  • 12 Month Developer
  • Tech engineer SATCOM
  • 48 posts
OH, now i see, sorry.

all the best to solve th eproblem with the bug then.

cheers

dirko
:(
  • Intellitrade Kft
  • 12 Month Developer
  • Tech engineer SATCOM
  • 48 posts
Thanks Dirko ,

Working on the fix now :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers