Support Forum

• Page:

resizing of thethumbnails

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using the the default out of the box settings for v2. I would like to resize the thumbnails, could you please advise.

you can see here at http://www.clicksmap.com
  • Dante St James
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Just open the hover_box.css file in modules/hover_box and find the output direction you are using ie left, right etc like this ...

[code:1]/* left */

.hb_left {position:relative; }

.thumbs_left {width:180px; float:right;}

.thumbs_left a {display:block; float:left; margin:0 0 5px 5px; width:50px; height:50px; border:1px solid #ccc;}

.thumbs_left a img {width:50px; height:50px; border:0;margin: 0;}

.thumbs_left a:hover {border-color:#ddd;}

.thumbs_left a:hover img {position:absolute; width:auto; height:auto; right:185px; top:0; border:1px solid #ccc;padding: 4px;background: #fefefe;}[/code:1]

and then just change the pixel width and height for the .thumbs_left a img and .thumbs_left a classes to the width and height you require.

Hope this helps,

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Fantastic and spot on. I love your work man. Expect a good review over at oscandy.com blog; home of the smoothgallery mambot and socioclick.com extensions. We get approx 30,000 visitors from webmasters a month mainly Joomla folk :) . Keep up the good work
  • Dante St James
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Great ... much appreciated :))
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers