Support Forum

• Page:

TOP format

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I love this module and having it working well on one site with the default settings, but am now trying to use it with the TOP format on demo.rolwheels.com (Gallery menu option) and the photos shows below the thumbnail images.

Pics are 350px tall.

Settings are:

Gallery Hight in Px: 360px

GAllery Width in Px or %: 360px 0 0 0

Width of thumbnail div in px or %: 100%

Margin for thumbnail div: 0

Also,

Is there a way to just have the gallery generate a thumbnail for every pic in the Directory of images rather than spelling it out? Or is there a way to increase the number of pics that can be displayed?

Also also, is there a way to change the thumbnail size?

More info:

I'm using the default solarflare_ii joomla template. I added a "user4" section just below the pathway. I have to figure out how to get rid of that "There are no items to display" yet. Still learning how to customize the php.

Thanks!
  • Peace minus
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Try adding this to the thumbnail margin:

[code:1]margin: 400px 0 0 0[/code:1]

That will put the thumbnail images 400px below the top of the div.

Is there a way to just have the gallery generate a thumbnail for every pic in the Directory of images rather than spelling it out? Or is there a way to increase the number of pics that can be displayed?

Havent added that yet but you could implement a 3rd party script to do that ... might add in version 2.1 as version 2.0 is almost ready for roll out.

[code:1]

Also also, is there a way to change the thumbnail size?

[/code:1]

You can do this in the css file: modules/hover_box.css or in the css that you added yourself. Just change the height and the width of the thumb size in the css.

To avoid the no items to display from appearing use the {mosloadposition myposition} tag to get the module to display in content.

Cheers ... glad you like the module by the way.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Fantastic! The 400px 0 0 0 did put the the thumbnails below the image. There is a bit of overlap (hover image showing on top of thumbnail) that I'll try to play with to get correct. Thank you for the help. When is the next version going live?
  • Peace minus
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
Just increase the 400px value. That will push it below the image - the only problem though is that it may well be off the screen on some monitors.

Hover box V2.0 will be out in first week of July.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The {mosloadposition myposition} worked perfectly and was something cool for me to learn, so thank you for that.

I'm also having great luck editing the .css so thank you for that as well.

I'm hoping the next version is available in August 'cause July is almost over ;)

Thanks again!
  • Peace minus
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
:):)

... yes unless I build a time machine in the next few days it will be early August.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers