Support Forum

• Page:

HoverBox v214 site crash IE7

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
first of all sorry for my english, i hope you'll understand everything as well...

i'm a new user of Hoverbox 2.14 whit joomla 1.5 i have a trouble which is gonna turn me really mad!!!

this is my website... www.piacenzabaseball.it/vida i want to use different hoverbox gallery for each page of the menu 1 for home, 1 for cinema with different pictures...everythings work with FF but when i use IE7 only the first gallery of home works and if i want to go in cinema the site crash and appear an error message tells unable to open the website operation cancelled!!!i'm using also image gallery pro maybe there's some conflict between them but the strange things is that everythings work in the main page...i also tried to use 1 module of hoverbox pubblished in all the pages but i works only in the main page.....i don't really understand what of wrong i've done!!!

Please help me!!!
  • Simone
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi I tried to look at the site but could only see one gallery on the front page.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi the others galleries are in cinema but i think i fixed it....after lot of different settings i found that if you wanna use lightbox or slimbox to show photos inside article and you want to use also hoverbox you must turn off the zoombox option in the parameters of the module....now it works!!
i hope this will be usefull...

Simone
  • Simone
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Thanks for pointing it out Simone,

Ill look into to it and include a fix or make it more transparent in a new release.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers