Support Forum

• Page:

Joomla 1.5 / Hover Box mod problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,

This is my first post here so I'm using it to say hello to everybody!

If anyone can help me with this problem, I'd really appreciate it. I installed Hover Box mod for J1.5 and it doesn't work, it's all messed up and looks like the picture I attached (bigger pic is here www.logo-multimedia.com/hoverbox.jpg). Is there something wrong that I have done? I tried to install it on two sites, the same thing on both. I also tried to install the module on "old Joomla" and it works fine..

Please help, thanks!

mangamaniac
  • stefan
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Mangamaniac,

Looks like you are using an old j1.0 version. Try the new 1.5 version. You shouldnt have any issues with this error.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks, Anthony, but this is actually a screenshot of J1.5. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it is...
  • stefan
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
Sorry I meant using a version of hoverbox built for J1.0. The problem is in the xml where the instruction how to use tooltips uses :: - the native j1.5 version of hoverbox doesnt contain these instructions.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks, Anthony.

I downloaded and installed this version:

Hoverbox V2.14 - Native Joomla 1.5 Version.hot!

Can you please help me, what do I need to do to make it work? I'm really stupid here... :blush:

Thanks!

mangamaniac
  • stefan
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using the most recent version of hoverbox, 2.14, and it's still not coming out. Wondering if there's a reason this thread has been so far unanswered by the administrator? I really love the look of this module--I'd be thrilled to get this figured out!
  • Shayna Dunn
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers