Support Forum

• Page:

HOver Gallery not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi

I am installed the Hover Gallery Module. But the Images done seem to popup. All i get is some blank space allocated for the module.

I have entered the name of the folder in which all the images are stored.

Please help.
  • sunil
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sunil,

It isn't picking up the images, which means the path to the images isn't working quite right. Try putting a / before the path or removing it if you have one there.

Regards,
Jeremy
  • Jeremy
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 407 posts
Dear Jeremy,

I tried all the possible formats with and without / in the path. But it does not seem to work.
I entered the path only in the space for the"Directory for Images" slot.
Do I need to enter the path of each image as well below were it ask for each images details. Is that mandatory or does the script automatically pick the images from the folder.

Regards

Sunil
  • sunil
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
Hi Sunil,

Apologies for the delay.

It actually look sliek the images arent published. The divs for hoverbox are loading but they are empty. Ill be re-issuing hoverbox which will make it easier to use in a bit but for now you will need to publish each image.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your help, I shall check into if there is anything that I can change in order to have the images loaded, also is there anymore information that I can send you in order to help you pin point my problem?(Like a list of all my selections in the module)

In the mean while if its possible can you let me know of how long it may take in order to have the new version of hover box launched.

Kind Regards

Sunil
  • sunil
  • Free Extensions
  • 4 posts
No date set for the update on this one. Did you check that the images are set to enabled/published?
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers