Support Forum

• Page:

Problem with thumbnails

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello And thanks for this module. I installed 2.1 and it is working pretty well. It is very cool and a great addition to my site. I do have a problem and I'm not sure if it is on my end or not, however, I notice that when I have given titles to all of my images, one image loses its title and it is assigned to another image. Also is there a way to keep empty thumbnails from appearing? Can I assign more than 18 thumbnails? Also, even though I do have 18 thumbnails assigned, the mod only shows 17.

Lastly, is it possible to run multiple instances of the mod on the same site? (I made an attempt but it failed misearably).

Thanks for your hard work with this module.
  • GRZESIAK
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Cas,

Ive noticed the 18th thumbnail issue and will get a fix for it soon.

You should be able to run more than one module instance but will make this a little easier in the next minor update.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hey there ... v2.12 in the download area fixes the missing thumbnail issue.

Thanks for spotting it.

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks for all of your work on this module. I certainly love it as I work with it more. I have not tried the update yet, but will shortly. Lastly, I mentioned having a problem displaying multiple instances of the mod..however, this appears to be my error. So far I have been able to exactly duplicate my current module, I will play with it more to see what happens. Thanks for the update!
  • GRZESIAK
  • Free Extensions
  • 6 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers